Find Jobs Now
At iCareer, we make an all-out effort to help you make the right move for a position that best fits you.
This is our commitment to our valuable clients and candidates. And it is our commitment that defines our reputation and leading position in the recruitment market.
Senior Leasing Manager
Industry: Property Developer
Location: Hong Kong
Salary Range: negotiable
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the Company
Our client is a reputable property developer in Hong Kong that owns a mixed portfolio including office & commercial. The client is seeking a high-caliber person to fill the Senior Leasing Manager position.
• Implement effective leasing strategies to achieve high occupancy rate and secure tenants with the best terms for the portfolio vacancies
• Identify and negotiate new leasing opportunities/ manage renewal leases to maximize rental income
• Liaise with professionals including high-end luxury retail brands, property agents, banks, lawyers, government departments for the preparation of sale/letting launches
• Liaise and build good relationship with various functions on promotion activities and property management issues to ensure smooth operation
• Lead the leasing team to monitor tenants’ performance, propose leasing strategies, trade mix planning
• Support the team in providing periodic market research reports and analysis
• Analyze market trend for business intelligence
• Degree holder or above in Marketing, Property Management, or related discipline
• At least 10-years solid experience in in-house leasing or sizable property developers preferably
• A strong network of shop leasing in retail field and well-known of property transaction records and market index
• A strong business network with tenants and property agencies and able to identify and bring in new types of clients/tenants
• Excellent negotiation, analytical, and presentation skills