Find Jobs Now
At iCareer, we make an all-out effort to help you make the right move for a position that best fits you.
This is our commitment to our valuable clients and candidates. And it is our commitment that defines our reputation and leading position in the recruitment market.
Senior Human Resources Manager (Business Partner & Recruitment)
Industry: Conglomerate Group
Location: Hong Kong
Salary Range: 70,000
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Acts as HR business partner and assists the HR Director to oversee daily operation of the assigned business units to ensure delivery of quality HR services.
- Proactively and actively involves in and participate to business units’ meetings and organizational reviews.
- Understands hiring needs and market conditions, influences in manpower planning and recruits qualified candidates to maintain an effective workforce.
- Executes HR policies and practices in line with corporate missions and business directions and ensure consistency across business units and also in full compliance with labour regulations and rules.
- Maintains a harmonious employer-employee relation by providing staff counseling and resolving staff issues including complaints, staff grievances, disciplinary cases, etc. Handles labour dispute cases when arise.
- Coordinates ad hoc projects as assigned and ensure timely delivery of agreed upon schedule for all HR programs.
- Supervises and coaches HR staff members, harnesses and develops their talents and potential and inspires them to excel.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business or related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in conglomerate group/ property/ retail/ telecom/ FMCG industry, with 5 years in managerial role
- Good planning and operation skills to ensure work efficiency and quality
Independently research and develop effective, new ideas and solutions
Initiative, detail-focus, and result-oriented
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Well organized, self motivated and able to perform multi-tasking
- Proficiency in PC skills and HR management software
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese