Find Jobs Now
At iCareer, we make an all-out effort to help you make the right move for a position that best fits you.
This is our commitment to our valuable clients and candidates. And it is our commitment that defines our reputation and leading position in the recruitment market.
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Industry: HK listed company
Salary Range: negotiable
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
• Perform monthly management reporting, financial planning and business analysis, including budgeting and forecasting of the business performance;
• Conduct regular business review with brands and business partners in terms of performance analysis;
• Develop and maintain key financial performance metrics and tracking system;
• Liaise closely with different stakeholders including auditors & internal parties for accounting & business analysis issues;
• Provide consolidation function, actively liaise with individual team to have overall understanding of analysis from different teams, and report accordingly to supervisors.
• Responsible for reports which consolidation is required, like monthly business reports, forecasts, and budgets.
• Bachelor or above in Accountancy with 5-year financial accounting experiences
• Qualified Accountant under HKICPA / ACCA or equivalent
• Good analytical and communications skills
• Strong business acumen, experience in business partnering function
• Integrity, strong sense of responsibilities and work independently
• Good multitasking skills and manage ad-hoc requirement