Find Jobs Now
At iCareer, we make an all-out effort to help you make the right move for a position that best fits you.
This is our commitment to our valuable clients and candidates. And it is our commitment that defines our reputation and leading position in the recruitment market.
Head of Finance - Hong Kong & Overseas (Motor)
Industry: HK listed company
Salary Range: negotiable
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
• Responsible for directing and overseeing all aspects of Finance & Accounting functions of HK and Overseas Motor and ensure they are in compliance with the regulations and corporate guidelines.
• Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company. Monitor expenditures, revenues and cash flow of HK and Overseas Motor.
• Direct and review all periodic financial reports to Group Finance and management.
• Carry out advisory role and provide advice on feasibility and financial impact of investments, alliances with strategic partners,
• Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
• Develop continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
• Design and implement appropriate internal control system.
• Provide advice on the financial implications of business activities.
• Co-ordinate with Group Finance to ensure proper financial treatment.
• Liaise with internal and external auditors to ensure audit compliance.
• Degree holder in finance, Accounting or related disciplines.
• CPA or equivalent qualification required.
• Min 15 years of relevant experience preferably in Motor industry.
• Excellent coordination and management skills.
• Proficient in spoken & written English & Mandarin.