Find Jobs Now
At iCareer, we make an all-out effort to help you make the right move for a position that best fits you.
This is our commitment to our valuable clients and candidates. And it is our commitment that defines our reputation and leading position in the recruitment market.
Location: Hong Kong
Salary Range: negotiable
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
• Perform daily accounting operations including data input
• Handle daily liquidity and cash flow management; reconcile accounts in a timely manner
• Manage investment portfolio, provide analytics and explanations for different trends in portfolio performance and risk profile
• Prepare regular treasury reports and perform cash flow forecast
• Handle bank accounts administration and maintenance activities for overseas shareholder company
• Liaise with private bank to complete the account opening/ closing for shareholder; assist to monitor the positioning
• Review any payment related documentations in relation to the investment products.
• Participate in various ad hoc assignments when necessary
• Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines
• Minimum 3 years solid working experience in banking, treasury or account related working experience
• Proactive, attention to details, with good organizational skills
• Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Proficient in PC and mobile applications, including MS Office, Wechat, Whatsapp and Chinese Word Processing