Find Jobs Now
At iCareer, we make an all-out effort to help you make the right move for a position that best fits you.
This is our commitment to our valuable clients and candidates. And it is our commitment that defines our reputation and leading position in the recruitment market.
Manager - Reporting & Analysis
Industry: Conglomerate Group
Salary Range: 50,000-60,000
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Plan and prepare annual budget, monthly forecasts & plans with high level of accuracy;
- Evaluate business performance, budget reinforcement, articulate issues and identify value added aspects;
- Provide strategic support and insightful recommendation for management decisions;
- Provide recommendations on investment worthiness, highlight risks and mitigation thereto and to handle finance aspect M&A integration & transition;
- Work closely with business units to measure and assess post investment evaluations;
- Produce analytic reports and develop financial models to support decision & strategic initiatives;
- Keep tracking the best use of financial resources including working capital focusing on profitability and growth;
- Identify the key profit drivers and examine cost efficiencies;
- Support change management and ad hoc assignments.
- Presentation deck preparation expertise
- University graduate in Finance or Accounting and a qualified accountant;
- At least 8 years post qualification financial planning & analysis experience in sizable commercial firms, Big 4 audit experience will be a plus;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with capability to interact with all levels of colleagues across different business units and corporate functions;
- Ability to deal with multiple issues simultaneously and creativity in problem solving;
- Mature, proactive, organized & detailed, self-motivated;
- Knowledge in Hyperion system and proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, other business intelligence tools will be an advantage;
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin with capability to lead discussion and presentation.