Find Jobs Now
At iCareer, we make an all-out effort to help you make the right move for a position that best fits you.
This is our commitment to our valuable clients and candidates. And it is our commitment that defines our reputation and leading position in the recruitment market.
Group Company Secretary
Industry: Conglomerate Group
Location: Hong Kong
Salary Range: negotiable
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our client is a conglomerates group in Hong Kong. With the aim to maintain a high standard of corporate governance, they are currently looking for a Group Company Secretary to join their team. This is a unique opportunity for Group company secretary to make a step-up in their career or venture into the role of management.
Lead a team to handle a full set of company secretarial duties for the group and its subsidiaries:
• Ensure the group's regulatory and statutory compliance
• Liaise with internal and external parties for company formation, maintain and handle full set of company statutory records for Hong Kong and PRC companies
• Organise board and committee meetings and assist in preparing relevant papers and minutes
• Participate in ad hoc projects when required
• Degree holder with associate / graduate of HKICS / ICSA or equivalent
• Minimum of 12 years or above relevant experience in listed companies is required or sizeable Hong Kong listed companies
• Excellent command in both English and Mandarin
Candidates with less experience will be also consider as Group Deputy Company Secretary