Find Jobs Now
At iCareer, we make an all-out effort to help you make the right move for a position that best fits you.
This is our commitment to our valuable clients and candidates. And it is our commitment that defines our reputation and leading position in the recruitment market.
Assistant Human Resources Manager
Location: Hong Kong
Salary Range: negotiable
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
• Act as HR Business Partner to provide timely advices on all HR-related topics such as recruitment, performance management, staff movement.
• Handle general enquiries from line managers on HR topics.
• Responsible for full spectrum of recruitment activities including but not limited to candidate sourcing channels, posting job advertisement, interview and assessment arrangement, preparing employment contract.
• Responsible for identifying and developing creative initiatives to engage employees.
• Provide update and reports in HR related topics
• Degree holder or above in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in human resources, preferably gained in sizable companies or diversified organizations with a BP/HR Generalist Skillset
• Pleasant personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese