Find Jobs Now
At iCareer, we make an all-out effort to help you make the right move for a position that best fits you.
This is our commitment to our valuable clients and candidates. And it is our commitment that defines our reputation and leading position in the recruitment market.
Human Resources Officer / Senior HR Officer-HR Projects & Staff Engagement
Industry: Conglomerate Group
Salary Range: 30000
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
• Assist in planning and executing various HR projects such as digital transformation, succession planning, MT program, HR policy review, recognition programs etc.
• Assist in promoting employee communication and engagement, building positive relationships with operations and employees.
• Assist in driving the planning and scope of HR process streamline, changes and enhancements, etc.
• Assist in developing operations and staff functions to ensure systems, practices and policies are efficient and effective.
• Degree holder in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
• Minimum 3 years' relevant experience
• Well versed in Employment Ordinance and other relevant regulations
• Outgoing and dynamic to derive HR solutions to suit the needs of staff at different levels
• Pragmatic, meticulous with positive mindset as well as high sense of responsibility & passion for excellence
• Excellent of spoken and writing English and Chinese
• Strong computer literacy in MS Office
• Proficient in Adobe suite software – i.e. Photoshop, illustrator, etc.is an advantage