Find Jobs Now
At iCareer, we make an all-out effort to help you make the right move for a position that best fits you.
This is our commitment to our valuable clients and candidates. And it is our commitment that defines our reputation and leading position in the recruitment market.
Digital Marketing Manager / Assistant Manager (HomeTech)
Industry: Leading US Brand
Location: Hong Kong
Salary Range: negotiable
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
• Drive acquisition and digital demand generation plans. Plan and execute global campaigns and build promotion strategies for local campaigns/programs using all marketing channels including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, programmatic advertising and experiments with new advertising channels for building brand awareness and customer acquisition.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests, while optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Collaborate with agencies and maintain a healthy list of vendor partners.
• The role requires you to collaborate closely with the field marketing and cross-functional teams to define and implement the optimal customer engagement strategy.
• Identify and regular share best practices with data support for audience targeting and database hygiene, email/digital marketing strategy, and digital channel measurement
• With 3 years working experience in digital marketing with proven experience in in AB/MVT testing, analytics and UX with the ability to identify trends and create hypotheses and testing plans.
• Expert in spotting areas for improvement from both detailed analytics and your experience in UX
• Bachelor degree holder in Marketing, E-Commerce, Social Media or equivalent
• Creative, can always think out of the box
• Good command of written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
• Candidate with less experience may be considered as Assistant Digital Marketing Manager / Senior Executive.