Find Jobs Now
At iCareer, we make an all-out effort to help you make the right move for a position that best fits you.
This is our commitment to our valuable clients and candidates. And it is our commitment that defines our reputation and leading position in the recruitment market.
Assistant Human Resources Manager (Generalist, Regional)
Salary Range: 36,000 x 13 months + Bonus
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
• Act as HR Business Partner to provide daily People operations support regional offices including but not limited to recruitment, staff transfer, onboarding/off-boarding, visa applications, HRIS administration, fringe benefits, leave management etc.
• Manage and support annual salary review, benchmarking, promotion, profit shares including letter issuances, data validations & updating in HRIS.
• Verify data accuracy in HRIS and consolidate relevant data from multiple sources for reporting and analysis purposes.
• Participate in ad-hoc projects as required.
• Degree holder or above in Human Resources Management or related disciplines.
• Minimum 7 years' experience in human resources generalist, preferably gained in sizable companies and with Regional exposure would be an advantage.
• Pleasant personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.