Find Jobs Now
At iCareer, we make an all-out effort to help you make the right move for a position that best fits you.
This is our commitment to our valuable clients and candidates. And it is our commitment that defines our reputation and leading position in the recruitment market.
Associate Human Resources Director
Salary Range: negotiable
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Work closely with the top management as a strategic business partner to refine organizational structures in different regions for meeting business objectives.
- Formulate and implement HR strategic plans and policies, including talent acquisition, learning & development, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation, organizational development and employee relations.
- Review the HR practices and policies to ensure the legal compliance and consistency across the regions.
- Perform and take lead any HR ad-hoc projects or initiatives as assigned from time to time.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines.
- At least 15 years' relevant experience gained from sizable organizations.
- Strong business acumen, able to work closely with senior executives.
- Able to work under high pressure and strong adaptability to the Company culture and working norms.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).