Find Jobs Now
At iCareer, we make an all-out effort to help you make the right move for a position that best fits you.
This is our commitment to our valuable clients and candidates. And it is our commitment that defines our reputation and leading position in the recruitment market.
Talent Management Manager, Human Resources
Industry: Mixed Industry Group
Location: Hong Kong
Salary Range: 75,000
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our client, a fast growing stable mixed industry group is looking for a seasoned Talent Management Manager to take care of their end to end high-po, MT/GT programs as well as various succession planning initiatives.
• Work with Human Resources Director in strategy development, design, and execution of best-in-class talent development solutions in areas of assessment center, coaching session, succession planning and career management
• Assist to manage the career planning of senior to executive level positions
• Responsible for the implementation of procedures, guidelines, process, and tools that support the talent development initiatives
• Facilitate talent review sessions to ensure alignment of talent across the organization
• Responsible for the MT/GT program from end to end, including their assessment and selection methodology to career coaching & mentoring, individual career development plan etc.
• Actively engage across all internal and external partners and provide the best solutions across the organization
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related discipline
• At least 10 years experience in human resources, talent development, or learning & development related field
• Facilitate leadership and team development at all levels
• Experience building trusting relationships and influencing at senior levels