Find Jobs Now
At iCareer, we make an all-out effort to help you make the right move for a position that best fits you.
This is our commitment to our valuable clients and candidates. And it is our commitment that defines our reputation and leading position in the recruitment market.
Operations Director / Assistant Director (Cinema)
Location: Hong Kong
Salary Range: Negotiable
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is a well established Cinema group in Asia. To maximise capacity and identify growth opportunities for the future, they are looking for a high-caliber candidate joining their group.
- Report to the Management executive directly
- Execute and implement strategic business plan in order to achieve business objectives (short, medium and long term)
- Oversee day-to-day operation and monitor sale performance and productivity of all cinemas in Asia countries
- Manage overall profit and loss, and operating cost of cinemas
- Build and maintain good connection and relationship with shopping malls, developers, film distributors in order to explore business opportunity
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder with 8+ years' in-depth operational knowledge and management experience in Cinema or Movie industry, in which at least 5 years in the capacity of management level
- Strong passion in Cinema or Movie business
- Strong industry network with a proven track record
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to motivate and manage a team
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)