Find Jobs Now
At iCareer, we make an all-out effort to help you make the right move for a position that best fits you.
This is our commitment to our valuable clients and candidates. And it is our commitment that defines our reputation and leading position in the recruitment market.
Project Manager (Building Services)
Location: Hong Kong
Salary Range: 70,000-80,000
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our client, a well-known Contractor in the Asia region due to expansion is seeking for Project Manager to expand their current projects.
- To control the tender / quotation submission and acceptance of contracts, taking into consideration of capability and availability of resources and current and future job requirements
- To monitor overall matters of financial, commercial, contractual and technical projects of the Department and safeguard the group interests from Acceptance of Contract to final completion of jobs
- Direct report to BU head on the financial status and business strategy of the Service Department with reference to any difficulties which may affect the cash flow and general policies of the company
- Degree or above in Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services Engineering
- Holder with professional license / membership and experience in hotel industry is considered as an advantage
- A minimum of 15 years’ solid experience in maintenance services contracts execution, with 2 years of which should be at managerial level
- Solid experience in maintenance, repair, overhaul, operation and installation of E&M plants, equipment, machines and systems is a must
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills with result-oriented approach
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experiences will also be considered as Assistant Manager