Find Jobs Now
At iCareer, we make an all-out effort to help you make the right move for a position that best fits you.
This is our commitment to our valuable clients and candidates. And it is our commitment that defines our reputation and leading position in the recruitment market.
Human Resources Manager, Rewards-C&B
Industry: Mixed Industry Group
Location: Hong Kong
Salary Range: 55,000
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Develop and review rewards related programs and policies to ensure market competitiveness and alignment with company's HR strategy. Lead the salary and benefits related survey and market benchmarking.
- Review, provide advice and monitor HR related proposals from subsidiaries, make recommendations for management consideration.
- Contribute to the annual performance and remuneration review cycle for group and subsidiaries. Study and recommend motivational packages and/or secondment arrangement to support group's talent development plans.
- Coordinate and consolidate HR analytics, prepare management or group reports.
- Participate in HR projects as required.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' total rewards experience in sizable organizations, preferably with regional exposure
- Extensive knowledge of labor and HR best practices in Hong Kong and PRC
- Detail-minded, well-organized with strong numerical and analytical sense
- Strong senses of collaboration, able to work with people with different culture.
- Familiar with Chinese business practices, etiquette and culture preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Proficiency in spoken Putonghua is a must
- Travel to PRC is required
Submit your CV by filling in the below form
or attach your CV with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org