Find Jobs Now
At iCareer, we make an all-out effort to help you make the right move for a position that best fits you.
This is our commitment to our valuable clients and candidates. And it is our commitment that defines our reputation and leading position in the recruitment market.
Senior Officer, Corporate Communication
Industry: HK listed company
Location: Hong Kong
Salary Range: 30,000 - 35,000
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
• Assist in planning and the development of corporate communications and corporate social responsibility strategies, and independently execute and monitor public relations campaigns, annual and interim reports production, AGM preparation
• Assist to ensure the consistency of the Corporate Identity of the Group
• Copywriting and editing of publications, press release, speech, etc.
• Coordinate the production of marketing communications collaterals, including advertising, publications, eDM, corporate premiums, etc. for the Group and business units
• Assist in issue management as required
• Establish a close relationship with media
• Provide marketing and PR advice and service to the business units
• Other administrative and ad hoc projects as required
• Degree holder in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Translation or related disciplines
• Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in corporate communications from listed companies or PR agencies
• Strong proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Proficiency with MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
• Experience in newsletter production and issue management is preferred
• Experience in media publicity and organizing corporate social responsibility event would be an added advantage.
• Detail-minded, independent, well-organized with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Submit your CV by filling in the below form
or attach your CV with expected salary to email@example.com