Find Jobs Now
At iCareer, we make an all-out effort to help you make the right move for a position that best fits you.
This is our commitment to our valuable clients and candidates. And it is our commitment that defines our reputation and leading position in the recruitment market.
Human Resources Manager - Recruitment and Training
Industry: HK listed company
Location: Hong Kong
Salary Range: 40,000-50,000
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Report to the senior management, and lead a small team to provide talent acquisition and talent development, including but not limited to talent planning and acquisition, learning & development programs and trainee program.
- Responsible for talent acquisition through regular recruitment channels as well as active search.
- Work closely with line managers to identify their training needs and provide professional advice and training solutions
- Deliver various training programs, including but not limited to new employee induction and on-boarding
- Assist in any ad hoc tasks if needed
- Degree holder in HR, Business Administration or related disciplines with minimum 5 years' relevant experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Passionate on people acquisition and development is a must
- Able to lead a small team to work effectively to deliver business results
- Result oriented, ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively