Find Jobs Now
At iCareer, we make an all-out effort to help you make the right move for a position that best fits you.
This is our commitment to our valuable clients and candidates. And it is our commitment that defines our reputation and leading position in the recruitment market.
e-Commerce Manager – Fashion Brand
Salary Range: 60,000
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
• Management and maintenance of e-commerce business, covering own website, marketplaces, and Omni initiatives
• Work with Product & Marketing team to develop the product assortment, stock, pricing, launching plan via online shop
• Perform site layout and store display, seasonal product launch planning, product list update, product content and image maintenance, price update/markdown, promotion and campaign execution, and inventory management etc.
• Work with 3rd party e-commerce service providers, channel partners, and internal cross functional teams of e-buying, e-marketing, and CRM
• Provide web analysis and report to management on optimizing the website traffic & conversion rate
• Degree holder in Fashion or Business-related disciplines
• At least 4 years' related experiences in premium / fast fashion brand / e-business industries.
• Proactive, detail-minded and a good team player
• Strong inter-personal, presentation and collaboration skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Chinese